1. New Fannie Mae HQ to transform DC office block.
2. The second phase of Marriott’s convention-center adjacent, three-part hotel project has closed on a big round of EB-5 financing.
3. Edens CEO Jodie McLean talks DC’s developmental boom with Bisnow.
4. DC’s building boom has meant tenants don’t have to stay downtown.
5. The Meridian Group has bought Mack-Cali’s last downtown DC office building, and plans a $16M reposition.
6. National Mall, Downtown DC benefit from AT&T Network upgrades.
7. DC’s most active developer, JBG, explains why it’s going public and why it will expand to NY.
8. DC-based TransitScreen makes real estate inroads via AvalonBay.
9. DoubleTree Downtown DC has been sold to a private equity firm.
10. CoStar HQ up for sale only five years after its last purchase.
Source By bisnow…